Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship Program (JDS) is now inviting applicants to undertake 2-year master’s course at Japanese Universities in English for the academic year 2018-2019. JDS Fellows are also expected to contribute to the enhanced bilateral relations between their countries and Japan, with well-rounded knowledge of Japan. The number of dispatches is 20 per year.
Applicants must have a good command of both written and spoken English.
- Full tuition fees
- One round-trip air fare
- Arrival allowance
- Accommodation allowance
- Monthly scholarship
- Subsidiary allowance for purchasing books
- Subsidiary allowance for shipping
- Subsidiary allowance for traveling and seminar
- Overseas travel insurance
- Supports from the agent: Finding accommodation, Initial settlement of your life in Japan and Emergency situation etc
Scholarship Provider: JDS is funded by the Government of Japan through ODA (Official Development Assistance) supported by Japanese tax payers.
Age: Between 22 and 39 as of April 1st, 2018 (Born on/after April 2nd, 1978 and born on/before April 1st, 1996)
- Possess a Bachelor Degree relevant to the target fields
- English Proficiency: TOEFL PBT 550/ iBT 79-80 or IELTS 6.5 or higher
- CP1-1 Kobe University/ CP1-2 International Christian University/ CP1-3 Nagoya University: 16 years of formal education is required (in principle), however, relevant academic/research career or working experience can be considered as the alternative to meet the requirement.