Value: Up to NZD$10,000 towards tuition fees
Study Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Taught), Postgraduate (Research), Other
Subject Area: Any
Closing Date: Applications for 2020 can be submitted at any time
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a citizen of a particular country from the regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, South East Asia, Middle East, Africa.
- have met the University of Waikato’s English language requirements for admission
- have received a Firm or Conditional Offer of Place from the University of Waikato
- in the year of tenure, be commencing a full-time programme/s of study with a total duration of not less than 12 months at the University of Waikato
- be residing in New Zealand for the tenure of the scholarship
- not be coming to the University of Waikato via a sponsoring body
- not be coming to the University of Waikato on a Guaranteed Credit Arrangement, or through a study abroad or student exchange agreement
For more information and how to apply, click here.