- Candidates under 32 years of age
- Cleared High School with at least 75% marks
- Cleared undergrad courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (7th & 8th-semester students are also eligible, they must provide transcripts of first 6 semesters with GPA>3.0)
- Have not appeared for an IELTS exam before
- With family income less than US$250 a month (Required family bank statements & Tax receipts)
- One recommendation letter from a teacher of your previous school stating candidate as deserving)
Coverage of the Award
The IELTS Test Fee Scholarship covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam as per British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking organization rates. The full fee of an IELTS exam will be paid in the bank account of the successful candidates within 45 days of the final result declaration.
Eligible applications should fill an online application form. Click here to apply.
Deadline: August 30, 2020