is now accepting applications from international eligible students to apply for their Fully Funded IELTS Exam Fee Scholarship 2020.
- Candidates under 32 years of age
- Cleared High School with at least 75% marks
- Cleared undergrad courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (7th & 8th-semester students are also eligible, they must provide transcripts of first 6 semesters with GPA>3.0)
- Have not appeared for an IELTS exam before
- With family income less than US$250 a month (Required family bank statements & Tax receipts)
- One recommendation letter from a teacher of your previous school stating candidate as deserving)
Coverage of the Award
The IELTS Test Fee Scholarship covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam as per British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking organization rates. The full fee of an IELTS exam will be paid in the bank account of the successful candidates within 45 days of the final result declaration.
Eligible applications should fill an online application form. Click here to apply.
Deadline: August 30, 2020
Gusto mo bang maging data scientist? Sumali sa Aral-Aral Program ng Eskwelabs. Ito ay LIBRE at nde kailangan na may programming background ka. Halika’t mag rehistro ka na! https://www.eskwelabs.com/aral-aral.html#sign-up
“Talent is everywhere but opportunity is not. Eskwelabs provides opportunities to grow your talent and accelerate your career in one of the most in-demand jobs – Data Science. “
Eskwelabs Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/eskwelabs.aral.aral/
Eskwelabs Website https://www.eskwelabs.com/aral-aral.html
Following your dreams, passions and still be able generate an income is a LOT (I mean spending hours and hours of sleepless night! 💪💪💪) of hard work. Oftentimes, it is very stressful and you can be easily sidetracked.
Start small. Keep your day job until your passive income is enough to sustain you. Join Pinoy WeDeFi Users Group to know how you can achieve this without shelling out money! 😳😳😳
See you in the group to learn more! 😍😍
National Bureau of Investigation is now accepting online applications including women professionals to be part of their elite force. Be part of the modern bureau.
Click the link below to submit your application!
Value: Up to NZD$10,000 towards tuition fees
Study Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Taught), Postgraduate (Research), Other
Subject Area: Any
Closing Date: Applications for 2020 can be submitted at any time
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a citizen of a particular country from the regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, South East Asia, Middle East, Africa.
- have met the University of Waikato’s English language requirements for admission
- have received a Firm or Conditional Offer of Place from the University of Waikato
- in the year of tenure, be commencing a full-time programme/s of study with a total duration of not less than 12 months at the University of Waikato
- be residing in New Zealand for the tenure of the scholarship
- not be coming to the University of Waikato via a sponsoring body
- not be coming to the University of Waikato on a Guaranteed Credit Arrangement, or through a study abroad or student exchange agreement
For more information and how to apply, click here.