is now accepting applications from international eligible students to apply for their Fully Funded IELTS Exam Fee Scholarship 2020.
- Candidates under 32 years of age
- Cleared High School with at least 75% marks
- Cleared undergrad courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (7th & 8th-semester students are also eligible, they must provide transcripts of first 6 semesters with GPA>3.0)
- Have not appeared for an IELTS exam before
- With family income less than US$250 a month (Required family bank statements & Tax receipts)
- One recommendation letter from a teacher of your previous school stating candidate as deserving)
Coverage of the Award
The IELTS Test Fee Scholarship covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam as per British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking organization rates. The full fee of an IELTS exam will be paid in the bank account of the successful candidates within 45 days of the final result declaration.
Eligible applications should fill an online application form. Click here to apply.
Deadline: August 30, 2020
Value: Up to NZD$10,000 towards tuition fees
Study Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Taught), Postgraduate (Research), Other
Subject Area: Any
Closing Date: Applications for 2020 can be submitted at any time
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a citizen of a particular country from the regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, South East Asia, Middle East, Africa.
- have met the University of Waikato’s English language requirements for admission
- have received a Firm or Conditional Offer of Place from the University of Waikato
- in the year of tenure, be commencing a full-time programme/s of study with a total duration of not less than 12 months at the University of Waikato
- be residing in New Zealand for the tenure of the scholarship
- not be coming to the University of Waikato via a sponsoring body
- not be coming to the University of Waikato on a Guaranteed Credit Arrangement, or through a study abroad or student exchange agreement
For more information and how to apply, click here.
KOICA Scholarship Program is given to aspiring students to study in South Korea for free. It is designed to nurture key leaders in developing countries who can contribute to the socio-economic development of their home countries.
- Free tuition fees
- Free accommodation
- Free airfare
- Monthly allowance of KRW 999,000
- Free visa processing
Deadline: 15 June 2020
Source: KOICA website
Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship Program (JDS) is now inviting applicants to undertake 2-year master’s course at Japanese Universities in English for the academic year 2018-2019. JDS Fellows are also expected to contribute to the enhanced bilateral relations between their countries and Japan, with well-rounded knowledge of Japan. The number of dispatches is 20 per year.
Applicants must have a good command of both written and spoken English.
- Full tuition fees
- One round-trip air fare
- Arrival allowance
- Accommodation allowance
- Monthly scholarship
- Subsidiary allowance for purchasing books
- Subsidiary allowance for shipping
- Subsidiary allowance for traveling and seminar
- Overseas travel insurance
- Supports from the agent: Finding accommodation, Initial settlement of your life in Japan and Emergency situation etc
Scholarship Provider: JDS is funded by the Government of Japan through ODA (Official Development Assistance) supported by Japanese tax payers.
Age: Between 22 and 39 as of April 1st, 2018 (Born on/after April 2nd, 1978 and born on/before April 1st, 1996)
- Possess a Bachelor Degree relevant to the target fields
- English Proficiency: TOEFL PBT 550/ iBT 79-80 or IELTS 6.5 or higher
- CP1-1 Kobe University/ CP1-2 International Christian University/ CP1-3 Nagoya University: 16 years of formal education is required (in principle), however, relevant academic/research career or working experience can be considered as the alternative to meet the requirement.
Click here to apply